Clockk.com Inc. is a startup that is making “smart” time sheets and time tracking. We are located in Halifax NS. This paid internship is from May to August 2021 and is located in Halifax NS but may be work-from-home depending on restrictions due to Covid-19.
We are looking for a junior marketer who is excited about finding customers.
During the internship, the successful candidate will assist with the following:
- Creating and managing content on our web site.
- Managing Twitter and LinkedIn among other channels, sharing our content and engaging with users on those channels on a daily basis to drive traffic to clockk.com
- Managing and maintaining our CRM and mailing lists.
- Managing an outbound lead gen system, including engaging with prospects in the form of emails, phone calls, and online demos.
- Assisting new users as they use the Clockk for the first time (Customer Success).
- Working with the development team to find and fix bugs, and identify new features.
- And more!
In the interview, the ideal candidate will be able to discuss their past experience doing promotions, perhaps for an extra-curricular group, social event, or cause they volunteered for. Most notably, the candidate will identify what worked, what didn’t work, and why.
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Halifax NS if Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted.
- The position start dates are subject to agreement, but it is intended that this is a 4-month work term.
To apply, please send a cover letter and current c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter MUST include at least one paragraph specifically discussing why you think you’d be a good fit for Clockk.