Can I track where I waste my time (like YouTube and Facebook)?
Yes! Several of our customers have done this, and have learned a lot about themselves!
Create a Client & Project such as “«your name» Time Wasters”. Then after you’ve wasted some time, and you feel terrible about it so you want to waste a bit more tracking it:
- Go to the Activity page
- Click on “Web activity” in the top RH corner
- Find the site(s) that you wasted time on
- Click “Assign” next to one of the videos you watched or articles you read
- Chose the Project you just created
- Re-type the domain name per the instructions
Behold as the minutes and hours in this column creep up!