FAQ / Can Clockk show me how efficient and productive I am?
Yes! Although not in the way you might expect.
Clockk doesn’t work that way. It’s up to you to decide what “meaningful” work is!
- Sometimes emails are wasted time, and sometimes emails are extremely valuable.
- For bookkeepers and accountants, dealing with receipts and bookkeeping software is extremely productive. For a freelancer, it’s a necessary evil.
- For a social media manager, a day spent on Twitter is a successful day. For everyone else, GET BACK TO WORK! 😂
With Clockk, you can easily tell the difference!
Efficiency/productivity tracking is a side benefit of how Clockk works. You can tell you’ve had an efficient, productive day if you’ve spent a lot of your time on meaningful work.
These are some projects you might want to set up, in addition to your actual work projects:
- Internal Administration — Depends what you consider admin work. Maybe HR files, or bookkeeping, or dealing with the legal team?
- Internal Time wasters — YouTube, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter. You won’t have any trouble figuring out what goes in this project.
Clockk won’t tell you that you had a productive day, but when you look at the activity view, it will be pretty obvious if you were productive or not.