Clockk.com Inc. is a growing startup that is making "smart" time sheets and time tracking. We are located in Halifax NS. This paid internship is from May to August 2023 and is located in Halifax NS. Although we offer extensive flex time and you are not required to be in the office every day, this is not a remote work position.
We are looking for a junior developer who is passionate about building software for the web.
During the internship, the successful applicant will work on projects such as (depending on experience and skills):
- Developing extensions to connect Clockk to third-party Software-as-a-Service tools, using OAuth and an assortment of APIs.
- Updating and modifying the implementation of our web site.
- Triaging and fixing bugs.
- Implementing internationalization (I18N) and localization (L10N) in Clockk.
- Building automated testing suites for our client- and server-side tools.
- Setting up CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous deployment) systems.
- Documenting the public Clockk API.
The successful applicant will function primarily as a programmer but will have opportunities to interact with other facets of the business, including customer success, customer support, marketing, sales, and more.
The ideal candidate has many or all of the following skills (in order of importance):
- Experience developing or integrating with SaaS APIs.
- Familiarity with a Unix (Linux) command line interface for managing servers.
- Good or Excellent written and spoken English, in order to support customers effectively.
The tech stack at Clockk includes:
- Amazon Web Services
The candidate must be enrolled in an accredited, recognized university.
To apply, please send a cover letter and current c.v. to email@example.com. Your cover letter MUST include at least one paragraph specifically discussing why you think you’d be a good fit for Clockk.