There are third party apps, such as Zapier, which allow you to integrate Clockify with Microsoft Teams. There are different integration options, such as creating new Clockify projects when you create new Teams channels, or when a new message is posted in a channel the timer will start in Clockify.
If you're looking to automatically track the time you spent in Teams, we recommend checking out Clockk. Clockk is an AI powered (automatic) time tracking app that integrates with Microsoft Teams. Instead of timers, Clockk runs in the background, automatically tracking your time spent in Teams and organizing it by client and project.
Clockk doesn't require as much set up to be able to automatically track time in Teams as Clockify does. Once you install the app, your time in Teams will be tracked. You can then assign different channels and messages to a specific client/project. Going forward you're messages will be automatically assigned to that client/project.
Clockk integrates with hundreds of other supported apps so you can accurately capture all your billable hours.
- No start/stop timers to constantly monitor
- Focus on delivering top-notch survive to your clients instead of tracking your hours
- Make more money by capturing all your billable hours
- Bill your clients confidently
- Insights into your work patterns and productivity
- Uniquely separates projet work
- No credit card required. Everything tracked is private for your eyes only.
Ready to save time and find unbilled hours? Get Started