Toggl Track has an idle detection feature that will notify you if you left your timer running and haven't touched your keyboard or mouse in a while. You can then choose to discard the idle time or keep it.
You can turn on Toggl Track's idle detection by clicking settings in the browser extension then general.
Automatic time tracking alternative: Clockk
Clockk is an AI powered (automatic) time tracking app. Instead of timers, Clockk runs in the background, automatically tracking what you're working on and for how long. Clockk uses AI to determine which project/client your work belongs to.
- No start/stop timers to constantly monitor
- Focus on delivering top-notch survive to your clients instead of tracking your hours
- Make more money by capturing all your billable hours
- Bill your clients confidently
- Insights into your work patterns and productivity
Learn more about why Clockk is the best Toggl Track alternative.
Ready to save time and find unbilled hours? Get Started