Clockk automatically tracks what you’re working on and for how long. Simply enter this accurate data into Harvest when you’re ready to do your timesheets.
- Ditch the start/stop timer
- Seamlessly jump from project to project
- Stay fully present in your work
- Capture all your billable hours
How to Add on Clockk
Sign up for Clockk HERE by providing your email address and creating a password.
Install the desktop app and browser extension (Email and calendar are optional). All the trackers are private and secure.
- Continue working. When you’re ready to do your timesheets log into Clockk to see what you worked on and for how long.
- Log into Harvest and add in your time.
If you want to add in 1h22m (from Google Docs in the image shown above) go to the week view in Harvest, click + Add row to add in the projects that you want to add in time for.
Then enter 1:22 under the correct day of the week and project!
Ready to save time and find unbilled hours? Get Started