Toggl Track is mainly a timer based time tracking app. In order to track time you need to hit start and stop on a timer. However, it does have some automatic time tracking features within the desktop app that requires a bit of setup.
To use the autotracker feature you need to trigger it by setting up keywords. These keywords allow you to receive time tracking notifications or automatically start tracking when you open an app that matches the keyword set. You can adjust these triggers under the Autotracker tab in the desktop app.
Automatic time tracking alternative
Clockk is an AI powered (automatic) time tracking app. Instead of timers, Clockk runs in the background, automatically tracking what you're working on and for how long. Clockk uses AI to determine which project/client your work belongs to.
- No start/stop timers to constantly monitor
- Focus on delivering top-notch survive to your clients instead of tracking your hours
- Make more money by capturing all your billable hours
- Bill your clients confidently
- Insights into your work patterns and productivity
Learn more about why Clockk is the best Toggl Track alternative.
Ready to save time and find unbilled hours? Get Started