To access the Pomodoro timer on the desktop app click settings, then preferences. Turn the Pomodoro timer on and set custom work times and break times. When you start tracking time, the Pomodoro timer will launch and you will get a reminder when it’s time to take a break.
You can also access the Pomodoro timer in Toggl Track's browser extension settings. Toggl will give you a reminder when it’s time to take a break as long as your browser is open.
Automatic time tracking alternative
Clockk is an AI powered (automatic) time tracking app. Instead of timers, Clockk runs in the background, automatically tracking what you're working on and for how long. Clockk uses AI to determine which project/client your work belongs to.
- No start/stop timers to constantly monitor
- Focus on delivering top-notch survive to your clients instead of tracking your hours
- Make more money by capturing all your billable hours
- Bill your clients confidently
- Insights into your work patterns and productivity
Learn more about why Clockk is the best Toggl Track alternative.
Ready to save time and find unbilled hours? Get Started